Don't Starve Roadmap 2022

Empa505

Don't Starve - Art | Community Mag | Flickr

Hey everybody. Its Roadmap time!

NOTE: Please remember that the roadmap is provided to give the community a sense of what we are working on and what is driving our decisions and what we are focused on in the coming year. None of this is a promise or a guarantee. We always prioritize quality over deadlines and all dates and timelines are estimated to the best of our current ability. Many long-time fans will know that we often add new things to these plans which often shifts things around a bit, so it is recommended that you avoid scheduling your vacation plans around our dates

this roadmap is subject to change at any time, but as we have done in the past, we will let you know if any of these plans change significantly.

2021 Recap.

For 2021 we aimed to "keep on keeping on". As we have previously seen our content schedule of nothing has worked out well for the team, since the team has been working on a game called Don't starve 2 (I recommend, a great game.) 

What's next?

I know you all excited what's to come this year. More stuff for Don't starve 2!!!!! aka Don't starve together

The Plan for 2022

-Year of don't starve together

-nothing

-maybe something

-jk!

-unless?

and that's it!

Oh, that's not entirely it- get ready to meet the Kitcoons in the year of dont starve together on 27th!

2085195176_kitcooncopy.png.cfe56680ed838f292b61697e18a025d1.png

Till next time. Have fun out there everybody and remember I will see you next year in the 2023 ds joke roadmap!

link for the actual roadmap

Archived