How to get rarer artifacts

One thing I noticed is that when you put multiple artifact transport modules and go to space POI only one will give you a chance to get something else then an office mug, so you should bring only one artifact module to POI. I too was wondering "What is this? An office mug curse?" but (in my expierience) you just have to go there again, and again and eventually you will get something better. And don't try saving game just before reaching POI and loading after you see that you have an office mug, they seem to be predetermied.

Oh. Now I noticed you posted this in base game forum. The thing I wrote above applies to Spaced Out, but mayby it will still help. If I remember correctly in Base Game the quality of the artifact depends on the type of the POI you visit, more distant POI's usually have higher quality artifacts. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:02 AM, Nogard78 said:

Oh. Now I noticed you posted this in base game forum. The thing I wrote above applies to Spaced Out, but mayby it will still help. If I remember correctly in Base Game the quality of the artifact depends on the type of the POI you visit, more distant POI's usually have higher quality artifacts. 

Yeah, I was asking about Spaced Out. I just realized I posted on the general board.

40 minutes ago, npnguyen said:

Yeah, I was asking about Spaced Out. I just realized I posted on the general board.

I`m not getting mugs all the time in SO. I wonder what`s going on in your game. Maybe it`s an older world generation i`m not sure. Generally more rare artifacts are further away. Possibly it uses the same logic as the regular game where further destinations have higher chances for better tier artifacts.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:56 PM, Sasza22 said:

I`m not getting mugs all the time in SO. I wonder what`s going on in your game. Maybe it`s an older world generation i`m not sure. Generally more rare artifacts are further away. Possibly it uses the same logic as the regular game where further destinations have higher chances for better tier artifacts.

My game was started on launch, and I've tried every POI in the game. No rare artifact after the first visit.

44 minutes ago, npnguyen said:

My game was started on launch, and I've tried every POI in the game. No rare artifact after the first visit.

Weird. I actually got a map from before launch so maybe that`s the reason. I have to make a new game to try out how it works now.

Archived