Spaced Out start: Now AETN device missing is standard start?

Most of the starts in Spaced Out have a cold water geyser nearby, try searching and uncovering some nearby geysers. That should provide quite a lot of cooling - definitely enough to get you to steam turbines. I found heat management to be much easier in Spaced Out for this reason.

4 hours ago, dearmad said:

I'm unsure what the "flipped" asteroid is?

Flipped asteroid is in one of 5 asteroids in Moonlet Cluster. It is a more difficult start than Classic and Spaced Out.

A quick guide for choosing which one to start.

• Classic: 1 big starting asteroid + 1 inner asteroid + outer ones. It's more like the base game start.
  • Spaced Out: 3 inner asteroids + outer ones. You start in 1 of 3 inner smaller asteroids with less resources/limited type biomes than classic ones.
  • Moonlet: 5 inner asteroids + outer ones. You start in 1 of 5 inner much smaller asteroids. More different start than Spaced Out style.

Hope that helps.

18 hours ago, dearmad said:

Thank you for the answer. I'm unsure what the "flipped" asteroid is?

I was hoping for at least one AETN on my start... I'm not good at heat management at all.

Cool slush geyser or brine geyser are also good for cooling. You don't really need AETN.With free energy from solar panes You can as well run turbine/aquatuner setup to cool some water reservoir and sink in all heat.

Archived