Since my first post was warmly recieved, heres an update to the "New WolfGAINS perks!" mod!

This time I focused on Wolfgangs new circus act / showboating lore, as well as speeding up his mightiness gain at a cost!

Wolfgang will gain more mightiness from lifting weights the higher his hunger is, but will also drain a larger portion of hunger too!

Wolfgang will also gain sanity when lifting weights near an audience! Players, pets, Pigs, Bunnymen, and even hostile bosses will boost Wolfgangs ego!

Download link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2679629566

Link to my previous post:

11 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Imagine doing better rework for character than the actual devs. Literally everything you've added make sence from lore point. Hope Klei will add your ideas to actual game though

Ironically, no movement speed bonus, fixed 200 max health, faster heavy object carrying, faster rowing, and no slowdown from  marble armor and piggy back are changes that were introduced into Uncompromising Mode quite awhile ago.

Those are all fairly logical end points for a Wolfgang refresh, so im not suprised Klei added them, but it *might* possible we inspired the Klei devs, and I would love if they were inspired by these new ideas too!

Can you make a simple mod for me to just see how it works?

Can you make Wolfgang passively lift his dumbells as he rides around on a Beefalo doing other actions such as gathering resources or fighting bee’s on top the Beef?

I want to see if being able to “Passively” become Mighty while not just idle standing around makes any huge difference.

Thanks! :) 

58 minutes ago, Scrimbles said:

Ironically, no movement speed bonus, fixed 200 max health, faster heavy object carrying, faster rowing, and no slowdown from  marble armor and piggy back are changes that were introduced into Uncompromising Mode quite awhile ago.

Yes, Im familiar with your Uncompromising mode. But I can't remember having built-in Wolfgang rework there; I always turn on your other mods that are recommend to use alongside Uncompromis, one them are called "Wolfgangs strange new powers"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205119975

49 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Yes, Im familiar with your Uncompromising mode. But I can't remember having built-in Wolfgang rework there; I always turn on your other mods that are recommend to use alongside Uncompromis, one them are called "Wolfgangs strange new powers"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205119975

Yup, Toroic later helped integrate that rework into UM!

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can you make a simple mod for me to just see how it works?

Can you make Wolfgang passively lift his dumbells as he rides around on a Beefalo doing other actions such as gathering resources or fighting bee’s on top the Beef?

I want to see if being able to “Passively” become Mighty while not just idle standing around makes any huge difference.

Thanks! :) 

Thats a little bit out of my scope, it would require a lot code and new animations to be able to move and  do other actions while still lifting weights.

Its a good idea, but difficult to pull off.

5 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

hostile bosses

Just imagine you are summoned into an arena with a skeletal body and then you just see your opponent dead lifting statues of you as you watch on. I would frankly be scared sh**less.

While I don't like all of the stuff in the Uncompromising mode mod, I do like many of the changes you made to the charcters.

Archived