enhance lead checkpoint reading

I think the lead checkpoint can be improved. On the visual, I mean.

20211120053936_1.jpg.290e693c59046a676f6602969ed5dd90.jpg

Currently, the vertical green bar is of no use, and the horizontal gauge behavior is not clear.

Once the dock is linked to power and gaz pipe, the horizontal gauge start to fill, even if the lead suit inside is empty.

This behaviour differs from the atmosuit dock, where the oxygen gauge fill up only when the suit inside is full.

So it would be great if the oxygen gauge works the same as atmosuit dock.

And the vertical green bar could be used to show that the dock is at work to fill and/or decontaminate the suit. :)

On 11/21/2021 at 8:17 PM, Gwido said:

Once the dock is linked to power and gaz pipe, the horizontal gauge start to fill, even if the lead suit inside is empty.

Actually that`s the same for other dock types. It shows the oxygen stored inside the dock (a lot more than the suit can take) and both the atmo suit dock and jet suit dock have indicators for that (jet suit has also one for fuel). Once connected the suit gets filled almost instantly if power is provided.

But the green bar seems useless. I wonder what it`s purpose was suppsed to be.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Actually that`s the same for other dock types. It shows the oxygen stored inside the dock (a lot more than the suit can take) and both the atmo suit dock and jet suit dock have indicators for that (jet suit has also one for fuel). Once connected the suit gets filled almost instantly if power is provided.

But the green bar seems useless. I wonder what it`s purpose was suppsed to be.

The difference is that the gauge on atmo suit (never used jet packs so far) don't fill up until the suit inside is full.

Here, I can assure you that the gauge was already filling up even though the suit still need oxygen. :(

6 hours ago, Gwido said:

The difference is that the gauge on atmo suit (never used jet packs so far) don't fill up until the suit inside is full.

I guess you're wrong.

the gauge on the atmo suit dock fill up even if the suit is missing.

Spoiler

457140_20211123154945_1.thumb.png.ab36d25ef882fd43a7aeb7105d37037a.png

Archived