There were a few unfinished recipies in the codex before. I think sushi was one of them but i also remember something like popcorn. It`s possible they didn`t remove it from the hatch diet since there`s like 50 items they can eat. I`m not sure if they`ll add more food items. I hope they`l do at least for the plant meat you can get from saturn critter traps.

9 minutes ago, spike4597 said:

maybe use lettuce as seaweed and raw fish for the meat and sleet wheat grain for the rice and then you get sushi: 5+ quality. cost(at a gas range) 1,200kcal lettuce, 2,000 kcal raw fish and 3 sleet wheat grain for X sushi.

or add game the real rice instead

I've heard that in some really old versions ,kill crab would get "crab meat" or something, which is the ingredient of sushi. Now kill crabs gets shells only, but the sushi (with many other removed items like spaceman training machine) remains in the database.

Sure we can revive this recipe. I think make a crab farm for food is possible. We can kill mature crabs by radbolts now.

16 hours ago, Deltic said:

've heard that in some really old versions ,kill crab would get "crab meat" or something, which is the ingredient of sushi.

I don`t think that`s true. Maybe for a really short while in a testing branch i missed. But i remember a suggestion for a steamed crab kind of meal which would be made out of pokeshell molts. Would be a high tier dish for when you no longer need tons of lime for steel.

Archived