[Game Update] - 484114

• Developer

Hi everyone,

Just a small hotfix today to address some issues we noticed in yesterday's release. Have a good weekend!

Changes and Improvements

• Updated Simplified Chinese translations.

Bugs

• All Versions
    • Removed an automation port that was unintentionally added to the Refrigerator as a result of a different bug fix.
  • Spaced Out! Only
    • Worldgen
      • Improvements to worldgen rules for Classic Style Oasisse cluster.
      • Fixed issue where warp destination area on the Flipped Asteroid spawned too close to the bottom of the map.

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JarrettM said:

Just a small hotfix today to address some issues we noticed in yesterday's release. Have a good weekend!

To all the ONI team, I just wanted to say thank you for being so attentive to resolving issues. I truly love this game! Keep up the great work, you all rock!

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1

18 hours ago, JarrettM said:

All Versions

• Removed an automation port that was unintentionally added to the Refrigerator as a result of a different bug fix.

@sakura_sk also brought to our attention that the smart storage bin has been affected. This was posted prior to this patch so it may have been buried in comments.

I've also checked the liquid/gas reservoir, they're without change alright (AKA normal). Regular storage bin & Critter feeder are good too if you're feeling iffy  :lol:

I believe this may be relevant enough not to forget so I'll attach a picture j.i.c.:

1617189201_s-storagemaybebugged.png.72c8584e7a864e48812d917b4667c523.png

Feel free to disregard if this is intended.

• Like 1