Problem with skin drops

Now I got 8 drops by playing and still no daily. Is there any statement from devs about family sharing not getting daily drops? I never played or heard about game that dont give full expierience because of family sharing

4 hours ago, Armorer said:

Now I got 8 drops by playing and still no daily. 

Family Sharing accounts are not eligible for daily drops, only weekly. And I think the max items you can get per week (if you don't own the game) is 4. It resets every thursday.

5 hours ago, Armorer said:

Is there any statement from devs about family sharing not getting daily drops? I never played or heard about game that dont give full expierience because of family sharing

here and here
But also it's obvious, otherwise you could create multiple accounts and abuse the system

15 minutes ago, zenburu said:

And I think the max items you can get per week (if you don't own the game) is 4.

It's 8, not 4.

Spoiler

And you can use this mod to check how many skins that you can get per week. For family-shared accounts, It will show the statement "Family sharing accounts are not eligible for daily skins", but you can still get all 8 weekly skins.

Archived