Can I put a permanent catcoon den with console commands?

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this, but I'm having some trouble with console commands.

I saw on the wiki that most commands need to be re-put in every time you "load a server", and I guess that must be true, but is there a way to make them permanent? I recently started a new server, and it's great except NO catcoons/hollow stumps were generated in the world at all. I'd really like at least ONE den, so I used a console command to spawn one in, but the next time I played, the den was gone.

Any help would be great!

thank you guys, and yeah i double checked and there were definitely no others. There was only one relatively small deciduous biome on the map x_x (and I always have it set to Huge maps)

but thank you, those commands might come in handy another time! I'm still new at the commands even though I've been playing the game for a long time. But now I have a new catcoon den that stays like normal, so thanks again!

5 hours ago, amogus said:

i feel like c_countprefabs would be a less intrusive command

c_announce(c_countprefabs("catcoonden"))

That way the game shows on the screen the amount of catcoondens in the world.

I've been doing c_announce(c_countprefabs("walruscamp")) at day 1 ever since Wanda came out. Need those tusks.

Archived