are the shadows stronging in the real world

I assumed that Wanda got her powers from the shadows, similar to Maxwell, but when the shadows came to take her like they did with Maxwell, she used the powers she got from them to evade them for as long as she could. I'm sure Maxwell would have run away if he'd had the power, and the shadows would have had to chase him. Just the particular powers he had didn't lend themselves to running away.

My theory is also that Wanda is the "Maxwell" of another timeline.

Maxwell says that Wanda doesn't know with what powers she is toying with.

To me this means Wanda took a scientific approach to harnessing the power of shadow. Maxwell feared the borrowed power and used it only to make a spectacle out of it. 

When the shadow came to collect, Wanda was prepared and Maxwell was not. Wanda claims that the power of shadow is only a tool to be used as one pleases. The shadows were fooled and became enraged.

11 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

My theory is also that Wanda is the "Maxwell" of another timeline.

Maxwell says that Wanda doesn't know with what powers she is toying with.

To me this means Wanda took a scientific approach to harnessing the power of shadow. Maxwell feared the borrowed power and used it only to make a spectacle out of it. 

When the shadow came to collect, Wanda was prepared and Maxwell was not. Wanda claims that the power of shadow is only a tool to be used as one pleases. The shadows were fooled and became enraged.

Wanda is Chadwell confirmed

Archived