Why do klei servers suck all of a sudden?

Every klei server crashed lolol

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.804293463baaef4522af8227896c2438.png

Anyways, does anyone know why every Klei server has no caves and crashes suddenly around this hour ( 9:23 PM Eastern Europe Summer time ( EEST ( GMT+3 )))? My past experiences with Klei servers haven't been like this and I would like to know if I was just lucky with my Klei server choosing the first year and a half I had this game or is it something affecting the Klei servers? Is anyone else experiencing the no-cave phenomenon the past few days? Are Klei for some reason shortening their server power, or do the servers have some sort of bug which makes them behave like this?

Edit: P.S: The little clock next to the join button is a mod called Auto-Join, it's very useful and I recommend downloading it.

Oh! Also, could the Wanda release just be straining the Klei servers because of the amount of players making servers to test her out?

Just now, Cheggf said:

Wanda update seems to be causing some troubles with Klei servers.

Oh, that's what I was thinking but you typed faster than me and we posted at the same time, lol!

KLei Official servers are always updated with delays (like it was in past with game updates, almost always delayed). That's their MO. Will be updated in the end (though it looks like some KLei servers are gone for good). On the other hand, the Caves crashing post Waterlogged updated is a pretty wide-spread issue (bonus - and there are more, but won't bother looking for respective topics anymore; can do so yourself if curious) that hasn't been fixed even now and does not appear to be any word of addressing this problem from KLei side. C'est la vie. To mention again the "???" Ping Issue (personal and dedicated servers)? Appears it doesn't matter at all.

Archived