Weird case of a glitched world. Save corruption?

On one of my recently started worlds i noticed an odd thing.

Whenever i use rollback on surface while my previous save state was in caves and vice versa. The game gets stuck in infinite loading. Or when it finally loads i am back at surface and sinkhole is blocked by a unbreakable barrier and my character just says "Closed." When inspecting.

Even more i did a backup of the cluster to do more testing and tried to Regenerate world. It just gets pernamently stuck generating world.

No other world new or old i was able to reproduce this issue. Even with the unstable dedicated server having major hiccups when generating worlds with caves on 64 bit version they still will eventually generate and without any bugs like this.

Not sure what happened.

Anyone had something similar like this happen before?

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

The Cave shard issue (randomly crashing) introduced with the Waterlogged update still persists for dedicated servers. Maybe will be fixed soon. Also for personal servers it seems the time to transit to-and-from Cave shard increased.

The dedicated server (the cave one)  crash happens mostly when generating new worlds with caves i made a report of this. Happens very often on 64 bit.

And yep that started happenig after Waterlogged 

Tho not being able to transition between caves and surface i could only reproduce for one world and only with rollback feature. But i guess it is related to this aswell.

Archived