seeds and character for beginners DST

hello I am looking for a good seed to start which can be easy to play and a beginner character I have already tried wigfrid and webber
but I don't know if they are good could you tell me a good thing with advice to help me
thank you

(this post was made with google translate i'm sorry if there are any mistakes)

Wendy and Willow are two of the best beginner characters.

Wendy is great at killing things like hounds and spiders with Abigail.

Willow is good if you have trouble with the shadow insanity monsters. Bernie attacks them. Willow’s ability to gain sanity from fires prevents insanity if you stay by a fire pit.

I don’t have any seeds, for a beginner I recommend resetting for a world with rocks close to portal, mining is usually the first objective I search for.

8 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Wendy and Willow are two of the best beginner characters.

Wendy is great at killing things like hounds and spiders with Abigail.

Willow is good if you have trouble with the shadow insanity monsters. Bernie attacks them. Willow’s ability to gain sanity from fires prevents insanity if you stay by a fire pit.

I don’t have any seeds, for a beginner I recommend resetting for a world with rocks close to portal, mining is usually the first objective I search for.

I wanna add that Wilson can be a nice choice too. Being the default character with no powers or such, let you learn the base mechanics of the game very well, without cons of the character being in your way!  :) 

well seeds are questionable if its about how something can be easy or not like a seed can have a walkin cane skeleton but nothing special then that sure eary its easy to exploer but is it that easy you want?

but about character what could be easy is wilson since hes default and if you keep his bear has an easyer time in winter
wendy has her own personal ghostly body guard that can pretty much handle many anoyances
woodie can be easy at basic colectin wood faster then others and an axe that never breaks just be carefully at full moon since that transforms you and after your normal again you have 0 hunger so better eat fast
winona is not much differend then wilson she builds things faster of cost of some hunger and if shes lower on hunger she takes longer to build things and she can make a catapults wich can be usefull against dogs
walter has a dog that can carry more things for you if you have proplems carrying things and has a slingshot to attack from far away just make sure you dont get hit by the enemy

i think those characters are propably goin to be a good idea to play as first timers

Archived