do you think new main menu music is good?

What do you think about the main menu music  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the main menu music

• its best thing on the world
    • i liked it
    • no strong opinions
    • klei could do better they did before
    • i didnt like it but i didnt hate it
    • i close the sound when i open the game / downloaded a mod just to not hear the music

On 8/27/2021 at 4:53 AM, Baark0 said:

it hasn't been played since RWYS I think?

492614832_WesPantomime.png.7c9f3522b5ff255ca2cd925b15bfd678.pngActually no, it was last played this April during Wes' Rework. It was fun seeing him do the pantomime wall gesture inside a giant balloon to the main theme of DST.

I can't remember with that much certainty but March QoL should've also had the theme.

That said, I was really hoping for it to come back on Waterlogged. And when they kept Webber rework theme, I thought it was fine and it fitted- nothing about that theme screams "Webber!" to me so I was happy with it. But this new theme, I really truly hate it, I wish I can find a WORKING mod (DS + DST soundtrack was broken last time I checked) to replace it 'till Wanda's arrival. I usually really enjoy the new title songs but when they are actually songs, not some repetitive ambience loop. I personally really disliked the Forgotten knowledge title theme and this one is that amplified- I rush to to my item collection menu everytime I open the game.

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I wish I can find a WORKING mod (DS + DST soundtrack was broken last time I checked) to replace it 'till Wanda's arrival.

Try the one @HellHeater linked on the first page. I was just using a simple music replacer, but I am now using this newly discovered one because it is fantastic.

3 hours ago, AlternateMew said:

Try the one @HellHeater linked on the first page. I was just using a simple music replacer, but I am now using this newly discovered one because it is fantastic.

Oh thanks! I missed that in first skimming. I couldn't get it to play the other themes but at it immediately restored the Webber rework theme, which is a big relief for me.

Archived