interplanetary launcher not transporting fluids

This launcher is awesome for solids!

But I can't get it to work for gases and liquids.  I load them into the launcher without problem, the launcher launches them, and going to the starmap, you can see the payloads appear.  But in about 30 seconds, they blip out of existence.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've sent a lot of liquids/gas without any real issues, including some unstable things like liquid oxygen using the launcher. Haven't tried with the most recent patches though.

A couple questions for clarity:

The payloads themselves disappear with no attempt to open them?

For the liquids/gases in question, you should be able to see the contents mass and temperature if you click on the payload. Any unusual changes to mass or temperature after landing? Any state transition based on temperature? they can temp exchange with the ground, are there any state transitions occurring?

If they are being opened, is it manual dupe or payload opener?

I would do the following steps:

reassign the destination asteroid (change to another and back)

change the minimum payload to above 20kg

check that the fluid is coming to the launcher not on the boundary temperature (like water is not above 95C or below 5C)

the payload opener is connected with piping and the piping has consumption ending (bridge at least)

check that the payload landing point is accessible (beacon is preferable)

if nothing works report the bug in the bug section.

image.thumb.png.7bee0c3c3539248ae50865efd662c93b.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e297b482a548d168c8f9e78fc6d06c8c.png

On 8/25/2021 at 11:34 PM, Dr.gravitas said:

This launcher is awesome for solids!

But I can't get it to work for gases and liquids.  I load them into the launcher without problem, the launcher launches them, and going to the starmap, you can see the payloads appear.  But in about 30 seconds, they blip out of existence.

Am I doing something wrong?

is this still a thing? They´ve patched something with the launcher and disappearing stuff yesterday.

Archived