Fish Bat in transactions in klei account, but not being awarded in game on PS5

So this is weird. I watched the twitch streams, i claimed the rewards... they're in the user transactions for my klei account. In game I just got my daily. Now sometimes you need to restart again to get your stream drops, but nothing.

I've claimed tons of twitch items including the sail last month, no issues previously.

Very very weird. Anybody else having trouble claiming this?

1 hour ago, SaphironX said:

So this is weird. I watched the twitch streams, i claimed the rewards... they're in the user transactions for my klei account. In game I just got my daily. Now sometimes you need to restart again to get your stream drops, but nothing.

I've claimed tons of twitch items including the sail last month, no issues previously.

Very very weird. Anybody else having trouble claiming this?

I received normally

I just had this problem. I was watching the streams on Sunday but didn't launch the game until today. Didn't receive anything, checked my Rewards, nothing. All I had to do was go to Twitch, checked the drops, refreshed the page and the Items were listed on my rewards (now three days later as of today).
Just hopped into the game and received the items. Hopes it helps in any way.

Edit: Oh also worth noting that if you didn't get the Fishbat as usual in the Login screen, loading a world would grant the Twitch drops in game. Sometimes that can happen too.

Archived