is there anything I could do to fix a glommer and klaus sack respawn issue?

This should probably go in the bug report discussion, but I noticed the devs have been focusing more on fixing the bugs in the beta (whereas my server is in the official release) rather than those in the base game, and I would like to solve this problem as soon as possible, so I'd like to ask for advice to the community in the meantime.

In my world, a couple of full moons ago I killed glommer to fight krampii and then took the flower again. However, the flower didn't spawn a new glommer despite having the skin it has when glommer is alive, not the skin it has when it's dead, and even on the following full moon, a new glommer didn't spawn to follow my flower. I tried holding it in my inventory and placing it on the floor during the night of the new full moon, and I even checked the statue, but no new flower generated there, and no glommers are present in my world: I did c_announce(c_countprefabs"glommer") to check, and the result was 0. I then tried spawning a new glommer, but of course it didn't tie to my flower and just started going around aimlessly. 
Is there anything I run in the console to spawn a glommer attached to a flower, or a glommer that attaches to my flower?

Second problem: I fought Klaus recently, but it doesn't seem to be respawning. I use the mod insight to check when he respawns to fight it again: that mod adds a timer for world events (deerclops/bearger spawn, hound attacks, boss respawn timers after you kill them,…). It's usually extremely accurate, and while I have timers for hounds and deerclops, I see no Klaus timer. It should respawn, because it's set to more (~5 days cool down), winter is set to very long, and I'm on day 17/40, so there should be plenty of time (I fought 3 klauses this winter, and the first two times the timer appeared as soon as I opened the loot stash). 
Is there anything I could do to start a new timer to spawn Klaus?

Thanks to anyone who might take the time to read this and help me out.

19 hours ago, aofshovels said:

Hi. I'm having a similar problem with the Glommer flower, except I spawned it in. What was the command you used to remove it? I tried the "delete item under mouse" command, but it just reappears.

did the console was as remote or local?

remote is for whole server, local only for you. Ctrl changes between remote and local.

Archived