What are some additional sailing QOL you guys would like to see?

Yeah, this thread - sadly - will ultimately serve no purpose in context of current update. Most likely this "Waterlogged" will come live today/August 05 since even the bugfixes slowed to-a-crawl by now and will be the end of that. If KLei wanted to puff up CK loot for example or other similar stuff pointed in this topic, would've done so a long time ago since people are complaining about it right from its introduction.

29 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Yeah, this thread - sadly - will ultimately serve no purpose in context of current update.

But if we're lucky Klei might recognize this thread and maybe even add a single thing from it in later updates.

10 hours ago, Well-met said:

A pattern I've noticed lately is once klei drops a new beta, they just dont "add" anything else anymore for it untilĀ it goes live. Just bugfixes

so I don't think this thread will help much

Yeah, I wasn't counting on anything discussed here actually being added in the Waterlogged update, I was just curious to hear what some other people had to say.

But if threads like this one keep cropping up from time to time, Klei might just consider implementing some of these widely agreed upon suggestions. I mean hey, was anyone expecting them to just up and double the top speed of boats?

Archived