ORBITAL MICROLAB Duplicant Operation Required

The "duplicant operation required" means it needs a duplicant to build it (just any duplicant, not a mechatronics engineer specifically). You will need a scientist up to the orbital research skill and plastic to operate it.

Ok so the hat icon is misleading in case of the rocket interior. What it shows is that it requires a dupe to build that so that for example a rover can`t do that. Since there is no dupe on board of the rocket it shows the message. It would show the same for airflow tiles for example. Once a dupe is in it will build it just fine.

It's not getting built though. Like a Sweeper arm not being build when there is no mechatronic operator skilled dupe on the base... The mechatonics guy is assigned to the rocket... so what else could it be?

^ NVM It's being built as I finished typing that 

17 hours ago, icuurd12b42 said:

It's not getting built though. Like a Sweeper arm not being build when there is no mechatronic operator skilled dupe on the base... The mechatonics guy is assigned to the rocket... so what else could it be?

^ NVM It's being built as I finished typing that 

She is being assigned but not going inside the rocket. It looks like the rocket module access right is set to All. If you change it to Crew, she should be coming to the module right away.

Thanks, that would also have worked (faster). the issue is really why is the game showing a "Can't build this" icon and me trying to figure out why it cant... Meanwhile it was not being built because the dupe was busy with other things...

Archived