Make enraged klaus's death give a guaranteed krampus sack.

Much like its counterpart misery toadstool, enraged Klaus is a challenge boss you normally "shouldn't" fight. But if you do, misery gives you special loot for the extra effort, which Klaus doesn't.

PROS:

Spoiler

A good reward for those that can flex killing the enraged form. Probably a nice lategame goal.

CONS:

Spoiler

People could be discouraged to fight regular klaus this way, however enraged klaus is a very tough fight, and doing the regular fight (which is much more fun, shorter, and easier) still has high chances of giving you one sack anyway. Another way to solve this, would be that if you kill the enraged form, the loot stash will ONLY drop a krampus sack and nothing else, no bundles, nothing. So basically you'd think twice if you want to gamble getting a sack and many other cool stuff, or JUST a sack.

The key he drops on death could be different depending the version of Klaus you killed: if you open the stash with the normal klaus key you get the normal klaus loot, and if you open the sack with the enraged key, you get just a sack. Shouldn’t be too hard to code

if anything i think it sould be a bit more unique then just a krampus sack like a sack you have a chance to get that by just goin on and kill half the world or klaus fight it self so just make him stronger for a 100% sack dont seem that good even more so how anoying it is alsol if we are it can we talk how misery toadstool is alsol kinda not that good the bonus you get? and that is from someone that has killed it more then once whit some friends it realy is not worth it

On 7/18/2021 at 11:31 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

Make enraged klaus's death give a guaranteed krampus sack.

No... just no... Enraged Klaus is a punishment for killing his deer, I already told everyone on the DST official club on my Xbox,
But why would you get a better reward for a punishment? It really doesn't make sense
I liked this idea at first but no one agreed with me so yeah.. Don't like it anymore

Archived