Bug Report Don't Starve PE [Android] v1.19.2

My phone HUAWEI mate 20 lite 

Model number SNE-LX1

Android OS Number 10

Device Manufacturer Huawei

- Ewecus is invisable. How did I know it without seeing it? I get stunned LOL(I'm sure 100 percent that's ewecus animation). But i can't even hit it. I just stuck Stepbro. 

- Sometimes cheaster stop following you. That wasn't the last patch(1.18.1), by the way. 

- That's important. When you change server settings, itsn't work. For example i change what season the game start. I change autumn. I tried 2 times. And game start from spring. And reduced damage too. But thats not working too. 

- For no reason your character and game slow down(Like 1 is normal movement speed, becomes 0.5). Start from day 1. (1.18.1 it was happening but was late game when I do base.) By the way when this problem happens my phone overheating from my CPU. 

- When you go caves 2 (i mean ruins) game is crashing and you try over and over again to enter your game, you can't because chrush again. 

- And you feed beefalo it isn't follow you. 

Love Klei O.o

• Developer

Thanks, this seems really well researched! Love to see bug reports like this.

We're hoping to step up the quality on the mobile ports (fingers crossed!) so please keep this kind of feedback coming.

7 hours ago, Xan18 said:

Entered cave depth 1- 2 and my samsung galaxy 10+ plus is crashing after that, cant run the game

Brother my game too. But if you mean for cave 1 to waiting screen. I can help you. If you stuck on cave creating screen (even me waiting 5 min for loading screnn you can cheack my phone) after close your game and open game again. Might be this can solve your problem. Because im reduce cave creating time with this. If i don't that i'm waiting 5 min for loading screen. But if you mean for real crashing game we can't do anyhting. 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, Besterinha said:

-There is no option to unmount beefalo.

-after a few days of taming beefalo when I feed it, the game shows an error (I believe the error happens when beefalo will evolve).
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2021-07-13-19-25-36-510_com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket.jpg

Bruh i did tried this bug and my 200 day is gone. OMG here we go again. 

Screenshot_20210715_121410_com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket.jpg

- Beefalos didn't exepect twigs. There is no option unmount beefalo. And you tamed beefalo when it evolveitself to tamed beefalo game chrahing. (i added picture)

Screenshot_20210715_121410_com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket.thumb.jpg.f788a54f9991b9db020fb0eb755287b0.jpg

-Season booses didn't show up sometimes. I got Deerclops at third year. 

- When you dig drawed mini sign game is chrashing. 

i added some video's for bugs

-First video related with: ruins chrash problem. 

-Second video related with: fps problem. I know im near at pig farm and beries farm, by the way. You can say thats normal. But i wasn't even near this farms thats happening. Especialy when you at combat.  

-Thirth video related with: can't unmount beefalo cuz haven't option and can't feed beefalo with twigs. 

- Fourth video related with: when you dig drawed mini sign, chrashed game. 

i have 1 upload speed thats taking 1 eternity xD. Waiting for update thanks for working, klei. 

1 hour ago, Please notice said:

Hey Syhpa ruins is still accessible if you're fast enough.

Just quickly tap the pause button and then quickly tap the save and quit, open the game again it should work like mine.

Im gonna try that thank you!

Holy **** that worked WTF! Why nobody didn't said me i love you

On 8/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, nome said:

Thanks for your patience! Keep those bug reports coming everyone!

Thanks for the update! 

Bug for fully taming beefalo is still their. Hope this would be fixed soon as I want to enjoy a fully tamed beefffaaaloos.

Edit: I've inserted device specs Poco X3 nfc, don't know if it helps.

Screenshot_2021-08-29-04-04-24-018_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2021-08-26-15-40-38-219_com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket.jpg

• Developer
On 8/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, M0rtd3c4i said:

Bug for fully taming beefalo is still their. Hope this would be fixed soon as I want to enjoy a fully tamed beefffaaaloos.

A new release with more bugfixes should be coming real soon now.

Archived