Report player on Oficial Klei Server

griefers burned my base in a klei server some months ago and f for your base

i recommed you to use the anti-griefer mod, sometimes the mod is bugged and it says that normal players are griefers, but it help a lot to prevent griefers attacks 

I would like to report a griefer in Pengull Paradise Server.

This player threatened to burn the base down if someone took his hambat.

He accused the wrong person and started burning the base.

here's his profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987765938/

and this is the evidence.

griefer.png

Experienced a severe griefing episode in which base was not just burned but nearly everyone joining the server was being killed immediatly by Wicker lightning storms.

This was made all the worse by the senior player on the server openly refusing to take any action, wouldn't initiate a kick or rollback.  Klei servers need to allow a wider range of players who may initiate a kick vote or rollback.  Too many times lazy or inatentive senior players let greifers slip through, outright complicity with greifers is rarer ofcourse.

Aren't Klei's official servers not just a big free for all? Not sure why players complain over and over. Without any rules, there'll always be players griefing/attacking for fun. It's better to set up your own, or join a server maintained by a group or people playing together if you plan on building a base seriously.

Either a group of players blocks all player slots and plays together for an extended period of time, or there'll be plenty of attackers joining in and the PvP or PvB (Player vs Bases) starts again.

Archived