Shadow pieces made from moon shards dont move at new moon

I have built 102 shadow pieces(with moon shards) and i am standing on a boat at new moon waiting for them to move...and they don't.

Please make the pieces made with moon shards work like the ones with marble and cutstone, i have gone through a lot of trouble to set them up to roll back now.

Thx in advance for reading this.

Unfortunately for you, thats intended. And it most likely wont change.

Its meant to show how the moon (the moon shards you used) is a complete separate thing from shadow magic.

You could always resort to console commands if you dont feel like crafting another 102 statues.

I had a sneaking suspicion about this but i didnt want to believe it. In other words i need a mod that allows it or delete the glass statues and spawn others in their place or have someone at klei think that this man have been through a lot of trouble so lets support his endeaver and let the pieces(made with moon shard) move like the ones with marble and custone.

I am screwed.

I have modified the file that is responsible for the chesspieces to allow statues made from moon shard to move in new moon.

If everyone has a similar bad luck like me i wish they find this file.

1) make a backup of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\data\databundles\scripts

2) then you must extract the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\data\databundles\scripts

3) delete the scripts.zip folder.

4) replace the chesspieces file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\data\databundles\scripts\prefabs with the one you download from here.

5) right click on the scripts folder and then press 'send to' then press compress folder.

6) now you delete the scripts folder(not the scripts.zip).

7) Rejoice now statues made from moon shards move in the new moon event for the shadow pieces event!

chesspieces.lua

Archived