Duplicant Work Perk/Quirk

Perk:

Hard Working (or 'Completionist' or 'Work Ethic'): Completes active errand before going on break

For those who watch their duplicants milliseconds away from finishing something vital to the colony or storing something that required a long manual transport only to see it left unfinished / dropped)

Quirk:

Workaholic: Rapidly gains stress when idle during work blocks

Since the perk might cause a low skill duplicant working on a high-tier project to overshoot their break, perhaps a pre-defined threshold might need to be built in to make sure they only finish their work if they meet/exceed that percentage

I propose quirk - Alcoholic, in case of stress he will brew alco from food, and drink - solo or in company. Drunk duplicant have reduced athletics, and build random buildings of the same size instead of planned

On 6/23/2021 at 1:28 PM, FreezingSlickT said:

For the hard working perk, there is a mod that adds a schedule block that does exactly that

For the quirk, downtimes will be a pain to manage for them

That doesn't surprise me with regard to the mod, I think it would be better as a feature rather than a user tweak though. I would absolutely be picking duplicants as often as possible with this perk, particularly my builders/suppliers.

The quirk I was thinking of wouldn't count downtime, only work blocks. Reading through the lore snippets from the computers and such gives me the impression at least one of the templates for our duplicants would be like this. (Updating original post to reflect this better)

1 hour ago, Quyzbuk said:

That doesn't surprise me with regard to the mod, I think it would be better as a feature rather than a user tweak though. I would absolutely be picking duplicants as often as possible with this perk, particularly my builders/suppliers.

The quirk I was thinking of wouldn't count downtime, only work blocks. Reading through the lore snippets from the computers and such gives me the impression at least one of the templates for our duplicants would be like this. (Updating original post to reflect this better)

I understand 

Archived