More Abigail Skins corresponding to Wendy's collections

It's a small and basic suggestion and forgive my bad editing but I don't see why we shouldn't have more skins for Abigail, corresponding to every other skin collection of Wendy. Right now Wendy has 11 Skin collections and for 5 of those (Guest of Honor, Survivor, Triumphant, Roseate, Nostalgic). It'd be a great improvement for Wendy, the most played character in the game, to have an Abigail skin for the other half of his skins. If they are added, like Wilson and Webber's beard variations, it'd make sense to spawn Wendy with the Abigail's flower corresponding to the skin Wendy choses. This'd also greatly increase the value of Abigail skins as they'd be useable not only through clean sweeper but simply through picking a head skin.

288260904_OtherAbigails.png.3493eb184cabe353d2dcac8a382b7236.png

One of the best changes in the previous year's May and August Quality of life updates was the beard skins for Wilson and Webber. They greatly improved the player experience and customization for playing those characters. Thus, I think it'd be fitting to give Wendy such spotlight too, since she already has a corresponding Abigail for half of her skins. Could be a flashy, easy to implement addition for a future Quality of Life update.

On 6/13/2021 at 1:49 PM, Just-guy said:

I'm not sure if the Victorian set would have one because in the Gorge Wendy has rot instead of Abigail's flower.

I don't get why that means we can't have a victorian Abigail skins.

I recall skins aren't even canon anyway, and they're just cosmetics.

Archived