Does Kashio ever say anything besides "Stay Down" after going through the first few loops as Sal?

Playing through Sal's story, I remember how initially the scene with Kashio at the end of the first night had some minor dialogue changes; however, now that I'm on run X, it's just the same old "Stay. Down." line. While I thought it was an interesting observation of the player's persistence throughout failures, I still kinda miss the original dialogue permutations. Is it ever possible to see that again? If not, I think it'd be a nice touch-up for postlaunch content if possible.

I actually checked the code on that

The game remembers how many runs you've done and adjusts the dialogue accordingly. It's meant to be quicker each run so you can quickly get into the action, but it does suck that it happens without any way to fix it

I say that because Theres a mod to try and fix that, but I cant figure out how it works.

The same thing happens with fssh's intro. Starts off giving you the run down of the lore you need to understand sal's campaign, then gets progressively quicker until it randomly picks between a small list of dialogue strings. 

Oddly enough every run has kashio and fssh get progressively more knowledgeable of sal's intentions. Kashio slowly goes from "I believe you have a bounty hunter here" to "where are you hiding sal" to "Stay. Down." Fssh also goes from "say mate, what're your plans" to "you've got the look like your going after the biggest debt broker in murder bay"

Archived