An idea for renewable resources

My idea of renewable resources is a planet coming into the Starmap that acts as a limited time planet that enters then drifts away for a set amount of time, and if you don't get out your Duplicants you lose them and their rocket. It will however be end game as you need fuel for getting to it and getting out. The planets size would be the same as the gassy moo planet small enough to get its entire resources in about three days.

On 6/4/2021 at 10:20 AM, Wkdchamp said:

My idea of renewable resources is a planet coming into the Starmap that acts as a limited time planet that enters then drifts away for a set amount of time, and if you don't get out your Duplicants you lose them and their rocket. It will however be end game as you need fuel for getting to it and getting out. The planets size would be the same as the gassy moo planet small enough to get its entire resources in about three days.

Maybe this could be the "Black Hole" which was mentioned in the forum past...Which could be visited by the players rocket :confused:

29 minutes ago, VampireMonkey said:

Maybe a sort of trading ship that comes by ever so often, which you can trade resources with and maybe even send duplicants out on missions.

That would be lovely :x I would welcome any kind of "3rd party" interaction or anything which makes the galaxy feel more lively.

Archived