The Prince Puft Should be able to lay eggs of any pufts.

This is a fairly simple change, the prince puft just needs to be able to lay eggs off other kinds of puft. Mainly the kind of puft it was penned in with, as so that the prince puft wouldn't produce normal puft eggs in a pen full of squeaky pufts. This would be a small quality of life change, and might make puft ranching a little more easy to get into.

Actually now that prince pufts can eat all 3 puft food types they should lay eggs based on the gas they consumed. The other pufts would then just lay their morph eggs or princes based on if a prince is present.

It is so annoying trying to set up a Dense Puft ranch with a Prince, only to have to suffer through a regular Puft starving from no polluted oxygen. Absolutely, the Prince should increase egg chances based on consumption, which would mean most bases would get free Dense Pufts around quite rapidly.
I think I suggested this ages ago, and it's kind of annoying it's still not in.

I think it should be a random chance, aye.

Or back around to normal puffs. :P

EDIT:

For that matter, all critters should work kinda like that. Be able to lay any of 'em that are lower on the evolutionary chain.

Archived