Slicksters on hunger strike

Union of Oil Biome Fauna demands more calls to AI update function, more consistent number of calls to AI update function, and an official ban on game optimizations that make the game behave inconsistently on different game speeds or different hardware.

Until their demands are met, they'll only feed to stave of starvation and will keep the rancher clapping for at least 1/30 of a cycle (20 seconds, game time, per slickster) before they approach the station.

20210523091835_1.thumb.jpg.37127e6c320494a951e1a923043f0091.jpg

16 hours ago, Coolthulhu said:

Union of Oil Biome Fauna demands more calls to AI update function, more consistent number of calls to AI update function, and an official ban on game optimizations that make the game behave inconsistently on different game speeds or different hardware.

Until their demands are met, they'll only feed to stave of starvation and will keep the rancher clapping for at least 1/30 of a cycle (20 seconds, game time, per slickster) before they approach the station.

20210523091835_1.thumb.jpg.37127e6c320494a951e1a923043f0091.jpg

The game has such awesome graphics + game play...I started fresh again, its such a lovely screenshot @Coolthulhu I love the gray material look ! I hope the Slickster Union will get their demands fulfilled, so that they end their strike. :p

Archived