Lag after eye of the storm ??

Is anyone else experiencing terrible lag after the Eye of the Storm update where there was none before? My game always ran pretty smoothly but now absolutely EVERYTHING lags the server, moslings? Lag, frogs? Lag, hound wave? Lag, clockworks in the ruins? Lag. I’ve given up playing for now because it’s just unbearable, I’ve had some lag here and there before the update, but never something like that, it’s a nightmare. I always play by myself so I don’t know if it would be any different with someone else hosting 

25 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

memory leak, maybe? you're not the only one with this problem (i don't have it tho).

I don’t really know what a memory leak is :(

it’s just frustrating liking a game so much and then being unable to play it, I don’t expect anyone to help really, it was just a rant 

4 minutes ago, Mariv said:

I don’t really know what a memory leak is :(

in a few words, memory leak is when the program does not release memory which is no longer needed, a.k.a. it fills, but does not empty it, which causes program to lag.

But idk about DST, the reason may be way different

oh god, I am so happy to see this post :wilson_worried:, I thought I am the only one facing this issue. My pc is kind of old but I swear it was running fine before the update but now it's like slow motion movie. I don't know how will I fight boss from now on:wilson_ecstatic:

Unless you have posted something already, may I suggest posting a bug report on the forums with a video demonstrating various issues you’re having and other relevant pieces of information? I hope that somebody can help if it’s not just a general problem that needs a patch otherwise.

6 hours ago, sovon9 said:

oh god, I am so happy to see this post :wilson_worried:, I thought I am the only one facing this issue. My pc is kind of old but I swear it was running fine before the update but now it's like slow motion movie. I don't know how will I fight boss from now on:wilson_ecstatic:

Yes, I was hoping i wasn’t the only one as well :wilson_dorky:, my pc is not one of the best either but it never had a problem rolling dst, if I hadn’t turned off lag compensation I would’ve died a thousand deaths by now, it just makes you want to scream. I wasn’t going to complain but maybe the devs will look into it if enough people do 

20 minutes ago, Kelloggs Dogfry said:

Unless you have posted something already, may I suggest posting a bug report on the forums with a video demonstrating various issues you’re having and other relevant pieces of information? I hope that somebody can help if it’s not just a general problem that needs a patch otherwise.

I’ve seen other people post the same problem on the bug section and they got no help at all, so I just thought it would be a waste of time :wilsondisappointed: I posted it here more as rant really, cuz it’s driving me insane 

its not a mods problem, as it happens with all of them disabled, happens in new worlds as well, so I guess I will have to wait for klei to look into it someday. Or get a super pc maybe 

3 hours ago, Mariv said:

I’ve seen other people post the same problem on the bug section and they got no help at all, so I just thought it would be a waste of time :wilsondisappointed: I posted it here more as rant really, cuz it’s driving me insane 

If it’s actually a problem with the games optimization I would say the more people posting bug reports the better! But yeah unfortunately if they don’t find anything wrong then they can’t help but it sounds like there’s a chance that something can be fixed here if multiple people are experiencing it.

Archived