Fertilizers strength when applied to grass

It's not the case afaik. I remember many times after my grass withered several times it started to need more fertilizer- it would accept one manure and be ready to grow, but would need 2 or more rot. 

Might be my memories playing tricks, but I swear I had this happen- characters even have quotes for where the first rot isn't enough.

9 hours ago, BezKa said:

It's not the case afaik. I remember many times after my grass withered several times it started to need more fertilizer- it would accept one manure and be ready to grow, but would need 2 or more rot. 

Might be my memories playing tricks, but I swear I had this happen- characters even have quotes for where the first rot isn't enough.

It the past it is like 1 poop = 20 grasses, 1 rot =13 grasses etc.

In my current 1.5k days lightout world I have been converting rot to compost for grass tuft fertillizer. My assumption is since compost has better burning time may be it is better than rot. However it always bugs me the compost doesn't seems to be doing it's thing the way I am expecting it. So I did a test early before I make the post. Simply place 11 grass tuft for each of the fertillizers, use the book to force grass to grow and harvest. Hence the resulting finding.

Archived