Bug regarding new update (Console PS4)

After inserting the three celestial alters, it becomes a full moon for a day right? Well when I did it, the full moon happened indefinitely (I assume). When I left the server and hopped back in it fixed itself. This also happened after killing the celestial champion, the day that is a full night happened indefinitely(I once again assume). I waited several days for the days to run out so some time was wasted, nevertheless, I hope it gets fixed! I will post this here and in bug tracker, if anyone had this happen to the please tell!

• Developer
On 5/14/2021 at 5:58 AM, JeezSorry said:

After inserting the three celestial alters, it becomes a full moon for a day right? Well when I did it, the full moon happened indefinitely (I assume). When I left the server and hopped back in it fixed itself. This also happened after killing the celestial champion, the day that is a full night happened indefinitely(I once again assume). I waited several days for the days to run out so some time was wasted, nevertheless, I hope it gets fixed! I will post this here and in bug tracker, if anyone had this happen to the please tell!

Are you playing in "Autumn only", or maybe only another season? The team has been able to fix this bug in that case.

On 5/17/2021 at 2:57 PM, CharlesB said:

Are you playing in "Autumn only", or maybe only another season? The team has been able to fix this bug in that case.

After I killed the champion it remained night forever and yes I believe mine was set to spring only at the time. 

Archived