On 5/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, O.J.Vodka said:

Cargo cannon, sending some simple material between the stars

We got a thing like this already. Works pretty good.

Cargo spaceships can transport large quantities of goods between planets, which is a safer and more powerful way of transportation than launch vehicles

We can build cargo ships for large amount of stuff and now we got automation allowing us to precisely control how much of each resource we load in. It`s still in development and we might get even more improvements.

Higher steam temperature, less power generation facilities, but higher power generation

An advanced steam turbine? We might use one for advanced designs. Similar to the old turbine that removed some heat from steam and let it pass through. We could build a turbine tower that can handle much hotter steam.

On a star map, easier to compare star sizes;There are abundant stellar relationships, including stars, earth like planets, wood like planets, dwarf planets, asteroids, satellites, etc

Might be hard to make bigger planets without making the game lag but i`m all for making some smaller stuff you could collect or harvest like asteroid fields, nebulas, sattelites that wouldn`t be separate maps but would fill the starmap.

More challenging and large-scale space station research base

How would you make it more challenging? We already can make pretty challenging setups like for liquid hydrogen rockets. Or do you mean an actual space station we could build on the starmap? There were a lot of suggestions for that as well.

As for now we don`t have that much resource demand, that`s true. We can get most stuff with little trips. Overall the game is designed around colony management and not large scale industry. But maybe some endgame things would demand more stuff. I can imagine latagame stuff needing constant resource delivery. Like a neutronium machine that would need a ridiculous amount of resources to activate while being on a distant asteroid.

Also... Plutonium Fuel Rods please :lol:

So many games competing with each other...Satisfactory update :victorious:

image.png.3c9a63b8661896f0e9c448e01a6dea9d.png

2021 is a great year for gaming IMHO, I have got several ( hopefully ) great ww2/cold war/space rts game launches on my list.

ONI is a very unique gaming experience :p

My open plan "Banished" industrial mini city play style led to the death of 50 dupe within 3 cycles. At least Ive got better game speed now :black_eyed:. Playing with 50 dupes is so different than playing with 100 on the big terra clasic map. My next colony evolution wave ( in ~1000 cycles ) shall life support up to 200 dupes.

Archived