2021 Cyclum puzzle missing input bar problem

I tried to resolve the cyclum puzzle today (04 of May/2021) and the input bar of the first comic page don't load (the bar that is supposed to be between the image and the text "View Large Size").

I didn't found any reference of this bar in the HTML and didn't see anymore hints of solution in http request of the cyclum page.

I tried 4 different browsers, incognito and mobile and the result is the same.

I don't know if a dev can help me, i saw a post where a dev "reset the progress" for specific user but don't know if this is usefull in this situation

Screenshot_5.png

EDIT: Thanks guys, somehow i did the infirmus step but don't remember. This part is the flowers step.

14 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

Correct me if I'm  wrong but isn't this the part where you click on the flowers to progress?

No, the flowers will be clickable after input "INFIRMUS" in the (missing) input bar. 

27 minutes ago, MoonImpact said:

No, the flowers will be clickable after input "INFIRMUS" in the (missing) input bar. 

Maybe the Infirmus part was already completed because the letters are overlaped by the Shadow Creatures and they show up once Infirmus was input in the box.

Archived