Add text search box to search for cards with text

I would like to see an added text search box where you can type some text into it, hit enter, and then it displays all the cards which have that text.

For example, searching for all cards that have "Bleed", or all cards with the text "Combo".

Yes, but no, sorry, I meant during a run.

For example, there is no text search box when during a campaign, you click on the "Battle deck" up on the top right of the screen, and then click on the "Filters" button on top right, and you're only shown button filters, without any text search bar.

The search text box you're showing is what I want, but during a run it's not available, which is weird because it would be very helpful.

missing search box during run.png

Well, there is a button in the pause menu that reads "compendium". It can be freely utilized during a run.

Edit: OK, you want a text search option for searching specifically your actual deck, not the entirety of available cards. Got that, forget what I said. My initial reaction was to point out, that your deck size in an average run will rarely go to more than 20 cards, but OTOH, you are right, Klei did find it necessary to provide sort functions for the decks anyways, so it doesn't make much sense that they omitted the most useful function.

Archived