[Spaced Out! Update] - 459902

46 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

What I see looks very much like you just throwing a jumble of claims with absolutely no supporting arguments.

I gave examples how is that not a supporting argument? Do you want me to start quoting outside sources??

49 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

That is not a level I communicate on as it is meaningless.

Yet your the one claiming my statement has no logic without giving any reason. 

50 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

I think I will stop responding to you now, no need to escalate this.

The problem is your not the only person responding nor am I responding to just you. 

5 hours ago, spkthed said:

For the ranching example, it would be like Gurgel saying 'I don't like ranching so they should remove it.'. That's not improving ranching, that's changing the game to match his preferences.

I feel like this is an extreme example that might not be entirely accurate. Don't like it don't use it is more just towards people complaining. Saying "I don't like a movie" so the other person says "so don't watch it". Your example is "I don't like this movie so it should be banned".

In the context of my example was just if Gurgel had just said I don't like ranching. Then "Don't like it don't use it applies", he doesn't have to use it if he can get whatever he needs done without it. If he said he thought there was a better system for ranching or a better method and gave an idea with reasoning. Then "Don't like it don't use it" isn't an argument because it's a different context. It has nothing to do with what is being said.