Skins from PC version on PS4

Dear Klei, 

good day!

Could you please provide any info regarding skins below for ps4? I mean how can i get 'em?

It's absolutely not fair that some skins are only for pc version. And absolutely not fair that pc user will receive bonus skin for purchasing some of your other games and ps4 user will not. Maybe you thinking over kinda plan regarding this matter?

I want to hear something. I've already purchase a lot of toys from your shop and want to complete collection. Need to buy DS Shipwrecked on PS4? Ok, i will.

Need to buy any other your game or donate you some cash? - i will. Just please, answer me how could i get 'em / what should i do.

Thanks a lot in advance for any response!

Bonus question.

Is there any way to receive skins for Ugly Pink/Grey Sweaters (Proof Of Purchase)?

I've missed opportunity to buy staffs with reedem code for them and now can't find it in your shop.

Maybe they'll revert later? Or i should forget about them?

Excuse me if any mistakes in text. Hello from Russia!

Now end.

Thanks.

Puft_Icon.png

Pirate_Birdcage_Icon.png

Lava_Firepit_Icon.png

Stone_Kiln_Icon.png

Mini_Monument_Icon.png

Bottomless_Pit_Icon.png

5 hours ago, Mj- said:

Hello from Russia <3

If you have any code from Klei store or any other Proof of Purchase, use this link...

https://accounts.klei.com/account/gift

You can redeem your code here to use them on your console, but first you need to link your Klei Account with your console ID from here...

https://accounts.klei.com/login

Good luck.

Hi,

i’m asking not about “how to use redeem code”.

I’m asking “how to get bonus skins for purchasing other Klei games in PS4/PS5”

Those skins (as i’ve attached before) not available for Playstation users, but available for PC users. 
And i searching for the answer how Playstation users can get ‘em... Or when. 

4 hours ago, The_Alptraum said:

Hi,

i’m asking not about “how to use redeem code”.

I’m asking “how to get bonus skins for purchasing other Klei games in PS4/PS5”

Those skins (as i’ve attached before) not available for Playstation users, but available for PC users. 
And i searching for the answer how Playstation users can get ‘em... Or when. 

Oh, my bad... I was referring to your Ugly Grey/Pink Winter Sweater, they are still redeemable for console! If you bought them and didn't receive a code, maybe you should contact Klei? https://klei.com//contact/shop

7 hours ago, Mj- said:

Oh, my bad... I was referring to your Ugly Grey/Pink Winter Sweater, they are still redeemable for console! If you bought them and didn't receive a code, maybe you should contact Klei? https://klei.com//contact/shop

Listen, you've read my post, but absolutely don't understood me and now we discussing about nothing.

In my "bonus question" i've asked Klei how to get those sweaters and hence how to get redeem codes for in-game skins if sweaters are no longer available at Klei shop. 

58 minutes ago, The_Alptraum said:

Listen, you've read my post, but absolutely don't understood me and now we discussing about nothing.

In my "bonus question" i've asked Klei how to get those sweaters and hence how to get redeem codes for in-game skins if sweaters are no longer available at Klei shop. 

Because they were never available in store, you have them by buying the Winter Hat (Pink Or Grey).

I apologize if you felt I misunderstood you, I was just trying to help out.

Man, SWEATERS, NOT HATS, open your eyes.

There were the real SWEATERS at Klei store once, with redeem codes for in-game skins (see in-game skin view attached).

Just the same situation as with HATS, but i'm looking for SWEATERS.

NOW there are no any SWEATERS at Klei Shop. And i've asked Klei: "Maybe they'll revert later? Or i should forget about them?"...

Anyway thanks for trying to help...

Ugly_Pink_Winter_Sweater_Icon.png

Ugly_Grey_Winter_Sweater_Icon.png

5 hours ago, The_Alptraum said:

There were the real SWEATERS at Klei store once, with redeem codes for in-game skins (see in-game skin view attached).

NOW there are no any SWEATERS at Klei Shop. And i've asked Klei: "Maybe they'll revert later? Or i should forget about them?"...

You are the one misunderstanding things here, and there is no need to get rude. Mj- is right.

I've done some research, and according to this site, the only way to obtain the skins for those sweaters is owning the other two winter hat skins which you get by buying the winter hats from the Klei Store. 

Next time you should open your eyes, too.

13 hours ago, The_Alptraum said:

The sweaters come with the hats that you buy in the Klei store. I can confirm this since I got it myself.

2440822C-C186-4827-97C6-52316D7E1782.jpeg

On 4/9/2021 at 3:14 AM, ViCiOuS-V. said:

The sweaters come with the hats that you buy in the Klei store. I can confirm this since I got it myself.

2440822C-C186-4827-97C6-52316D7E1782.jpeg

Ah, there are skins for hats and for sweaters, understood, my bad. Because with other toys was only one skin. Thought there was some toys with redeem codes for those sweaters.

Archived