4 hours ago, Gurgel said:

The only issue I see is that it currently does not tell you it needs plastic until you try to use it.

The description doesn't really help but it does show you at least one location before you place it:

image.png.6a2212debbf9f087a7c2b23f1e776ee7.png

"Plastic: 5Kg per Research Point"

In any event, I'm very excited to see what else they do with radiation. I think there's a lot of potential and the plant mutations, gamma ray oven and interplanetary launcher sound great. I'm personally hoping for something that can teleport dupes between planetoids, but with a hefty radbolt cost.

Other than that, I hope they create some kind of temporary Starmap locations that can be used to get normally unrenewable resources like metal ore or diamond. Locations farther from the center could yield better resources so there would be a reason to go through the entire starmap instead of ignoring the outer edges.

1 hour ago, Electroely said:

The description doesn't really help but it does show you at least one location before you place it:

"Plastic: 5Kg per Research Point"

Thanks, somehow I missed that. The description in the research tree is still wrong though. Anyways, not hard to find out by simply sending it into orbit.

Archived