Whats is happening? i can't enter to my own world

Like the tittle say, when i'm try to enter to my world my character is invisible and few second later i got kicked by my own server. I was playing perfecly since i started the day. But now i having this big issue wich  probably is for the new patch i see my game updating.

20210316061956_1.jpg

20210316062004_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Lobito130 said:

Like the tittle say, when i'm try to enter to my world my character is invisible and few second later i got kicked by my own server. I was playing perfecly since i started the day. But now i having this big issue wich  probably is for the new patch i see my game updating.

Is your character modded or vanilla?

I got quite the same issue with my (1220 days) server today.
Yesterday everything worked fine, and now it's all like pictured above.
I been using 2 client only mods.
-  Combined status 

- Hide HUD status.

I tryed to switch both of them off. I tryed to roll back my server. I even tryed to use my back-up fully working saves from 2 weeks ago.

Nothing changes.

Still got this "Disconnected" message.
I searched around this forum, there are other people with same problem.

Anyone got any ideas what's going on?

I know in my instance it’s because there’s a bug right now where if you have any sort of burned container (ranging from a burnt chest to a burnt sewing machine) in the world at all, the server won’t allow you to join it period.

As you can imagine, this is easy to accidentally have a few thousand days in, especially if you used a burnt chest for decoration purposes, which is the case on my world...

The devs are aware of the issue at least, and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

As you can imagine, this is easy to accidentally have a few thousand days in, especially if you used a burnt chest for decoration purposes, which is the case on my world.

Well. It figures why the problem touched so many players.

Thanks Maxil20. At least we know, the ball is on Devs side now.

This is kinda stupid reason to break the game though.
I mean after all these years of DST existance.

Archived