Cant land on new planet help!

So before current update it was easy to land on the planet , as to deploy two trailblazing module. and make a rocket plateform but after the current update they change something and when i reach the orbit of the planet leafoni the deploy button is not working , only thing i can deploy is rover module . which reaches the planet without any problem . help me what i am missing?

2 hours ago, abhiraz said:

help me what i am missing?

First of.. the Space Out DLC discussion section :lol:

Other than that.. You could check if:

• the roundtrip is selected. If roundtrip is selected the rocket tries to return and doesn't let you deploy (probably not your case if you can deploy a rover just fine..)
  • the trailblazer module was actually constructed. I know there is a visual bug and even if it is not constructed it seems like it is when you select destination and rocket has enough fuel to reach it. If it was missing there should be a "acknowledge warnings" before launch and an empty checkbox of an orange text "Landers ready" in checklist.
  • you have 2 dupes to deploy. It was possible to deploy an empty trailblazer at some point but not anymore...

4 hours ago, abhiraz said:

So before current update it was easy to land on the planet , as to deploy two trailblazing module. and make a rocket plateform but after the current update they change something and when i reach the orbit of the planet leafoni the deploy button is not working , only thing i can deploy is rover module . which reaches the planet without any problem . help me what i am missing?

You have to choose which Duplicant will use the trailblazer in the list above the "deploy" button.

Archived