The Gorge Bundle from 2018

oh you werent joking

so you expect for klei to give for free skins because some users bought a bundle (with already a huge discount i suppose making them cheaper than a single skin from other games) many years ago (doesnt matter if was years or days)

so, every time a player buy a bundle, they need to give for free future works by that logic

4 hours ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

I'm pretty sure that's just how it's supposed to work... You bought it previously, and now it has been updated to have more things. I don't see the problem here...?

I thought that the price wasn't increased, therefore people who bought it before would be at loss, now I know

4 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

oh you werent joking

so you expect for klei to give for free skins because some users bought a bundle (with already a huge discount i suppose making them cheaper than a single skin from other games) many years ago (doesnt matter if was years or days)

so, every time a player buy a bundle, they need to give for free future works by that logic

I was confused about it, no need to get rude.

Reminds me of what happened to me, joined around December, bought the Victorian Full bundle, and like 2 days after, it got updated with new stuff..

I ended up buying it again..

Got lots of spools from it though!

Thankfully the current Victorian Update doesn't have anything that would make me rebuy it a third time, since I only want the Wurt Skin set. (Which i'll get later on)

image0.png

Archived