New update Seasons

Hi, how do the season settings work with the new update? I had the world I play with my son set at very long autumn, short winter, short spring and short summer. He was struggling with summer so I changed that to none now they all seem to be set to default. Did I do something wrong? Oh I'm on PS4

Cheers

13 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

If they indeed were set to default, then you can change them back, cant you?

You can't, I tried it. I had a world with long Autumn, and that did not work. Autumn was normal length. I went back and changed the setting to very long, and Spring to long, entered the game and exited to check if the changes saved. The settings did not change and there seems to be a glitch were the seasons don't actually shorten/get longer 

39 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

You can't, I tried it. I had a world with long Autumn, and that did not work. Autumn was normal length. I went back and changed the setting to very long, and Spring to long, entered the game and exited to check if the changes saved. The settings did not change and there seems to be a glitch were the seasons don't actually shorten/get longer 

then yall will have to wait for a hotfix adressing this, I recommend reporting this in the ps bug report section

Archived