We want Reap What You Sow Farming system in singleplayer DS!

This topic just to tell Klei that there are people who want the Reap What You Sow update to Don't Starve Singleplayer!

I love the new farming system that Klei has added in DST and DS Singleplayers deserve it too! We have also payed for this Damn Game!

There also are conservatives who think that the old farming system is better so You people should not update the game after the update is released!

And Klei if possible also add the character rework you have added in DST these characters have been outdated even for Singleplayer purposes!

I am not here to argue so don't send any response which will start one!

Anybody who loves the update can use the mod given below as a temporary solution until Klei updates the game

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436223688&searchtext=custom+farming

...Love the Gorge 

Thanks for the Reply!

I know that topic too i have even commented in it!

This Topic is not asking it's demanding Klei to add the new farming system!

Klei does not update DS Singleplayer these days so maybe multiple topics might grab their attention that we want updates too.

On 3/13/2021 at 5:02 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

--[[Long Story Short]]--

So Negative! If DS Singleplayers demand for updates Klei will have to do it.

This post is also a demand I wanted to make to Klei. I don't care what you think I will still make demands to Klei for this game.

Even tho many players don't talk about it, people do want updates for DS singleplayer

5 minutes ago, Unnat7 said:

So Negative! If DS Singleplayers demand for updates Klei will have to do it.

This post is also a demand I wanted to make to Klei. I don't care what you think I will still make demands to Klei for this game.

Even tho many players don't talk about it, people do want updates for DS singleplayer

i want it too, im just being realistic and giving my opinion about RWYS not fitting in single player

i wish they polish the game and finish hamlet but that was asked many times

See we are on the same side just support the ones who want updates

Klei always adds a things in DS Singleplayer in a one go, (Quality of Life update added bundle wrap, beefalo taming, fence/gates, ewecus) SO, maybe we can also demand the character the character reworks in DST like Warly and Wormwood which are heavily dependent on farming in the update.

Only if DS Singleplayers ask for updates Klei will have to update this FANTASTIC game!

It hasn't got updates for a long time because people demanded updates for DST but no one demands updates for DS Singleplayer

I don't say we should get weekly updates like DST, just some new content and bugfix in every 6 months or so will also suffice

"This isn’t directly related to Don’t Starve Together, but we thought it would be a good time to mention that we are taking a look at the Original Don’t Starve ports. We’re collecting feedback and will be working with our porting partners to address lingering issues that have been hanging around on various platforms"     By Joew--game developer(Roadmap 2021)

...Love the Gorge

The only big issue I can see (other than DS updating outside of a DLC's dev cycle) is that sweet potatoes, radishes, and aloe would need new art just for a free DS update. I would love to see it though, farming in SW sounds like it'd be super fun if the seasons were matched with the RoG ones, and Hamlet... I guess just wouldn't be able to make giant crops, which is fitting with how Hamlet prefers for you to buy crops anyway!

Thanks for the reply!

On 3/13/2021 at 9:45 PM, Sunset Skye said:

--[[Long Story Short]]--

Frankly speaking I actually just want the RWYS and character reworks and Klaus (if possible).

As the update is released I can bet SW will become the best place for those farms {2 whole seasons of lots of rain(and maybe flooded crops grow and rot faster) and one normal season} they are gonna make the crops start raining!

The farm system is unique in it's own way even if you don't get giant crops you still get rewarded!

(I didn't say anything about art for DS's DLC crops because it is going to be a challenge itself)

Anybody who loves the update can use the mod given below as a temporary solution until Klei updates the game

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436223688&searchtext=custom+farming

...Love the Gorge

On 3/14/2021 at 7:37 PM, KXWl1 said:

--[[Long Story Short]]--

That mod is not mine I found it on the Steam Workshop it is made by "Ksaab" and has not been updated for quite a time.

Maybe you can report it here or on the workshop

...Love the Gorge

Archived