Shipping should be atomic research, not space research.

It takes so long in game to get enough plastic for space research there is no point to rolling for an early game mech skill if they can't do anything.

An adjustment should be made to space research, it is a huge amount of plastic to so it, and many things you want to do to get plastic are locked behind the requiems.

My suggestions is have the orbital lab in the spaceship make the Data Banks using refined metal.  Then use the virtual planetarium again to do the research. 

As long as I can get my sweeper arms...

Maybe they should reconsider the number of reauisites for the job skill as well.

Honestly there's not a lof of electrical stuff going on with mevhatronics to begin with.

I could stand another level of electrical engineer.

I think more of these advanced building should require skill to build.

Water tank, gas tank, filters - plumber, for example.

1 hour ago, The Plum Gate said:

I think more of these advanced building should require skill to build.

Yeah i feel like the build skills should be needed for more advance buildings like digging is needed for harder rocks. A basic dupe with no build skill should be just able to build stuff the rover can build. Each tier should unlock more advanced things. Oh and it should take building skill not running to make mechatronic stuff. That would make more sense.

Archived