change the way that duplicants are rolled to 'per planetoid' for No Sweat

change the way that duplicants are rolled to 'per planetoid'
at the moment the number of duplicants with good traits too low per planetoid if I use 8 for the first two planetoids then when i get to the third one, (when i get to rockets), i've only got destruction dupes available, creating chaos of shifting the 'good' dupes from the first world and creating a very unstable rotation of 'bad' dupes on the first world when it all goes to heck due to the time to rocket between worlds and setup the next base. having a total of 15 good dupes total makes it difficult for new players

You don't have to print a dupe if you don't like their traits. Although, every dupe (variety of 35) has fixed stress and joy response. The game has the tendency (I think..) to avoid duplicate dupes, so after 15-20 dupes of your choosing, none of which was destructive, it would be more likely to have only destructive dupes to choose from at some prints.

I avoid binge eaters so some of my printing options look like that: 

1440180387_bingeeatersorfood.thumb.JPG.4b552734f1ee7b23b613a81ea587349c.JPG

A binge eater ... or food. Hmmmm..... :lol:

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

You don't have to print a dupe if you don't like their traits. Although, every dupe (variety of 35) has fixed stress and joy response. The game has the tendency (I think..) to avoid duplicate dupes, so after 15-20 dupes of your choosing, none of which was destructive, it would be more likely to have only destructive dupes to choose from at some prints.

I avoid binge eaters so some of my printing options look like that: 

1440180387_bingeeatersorfood.thumb.JPG.4b552734f1ee7b23b613a81ea587349c.JPG

A binge eater ... or food. Hmmmm..... :lol:

Yes, okay this works for the first two worlds. but there are 12 total.

Archived