Supply Teleporter - Power connector request

Supply Teleporter - Power connector request, make it possible to grid share electrical power between both colonies.

Also please allow the "spawn-deactivation" of the supply teleporter in future world generator settings. If "no teleporter spawn" is selected in the game setup, then please generate 1 big map which contains all the things from 1st & 2nd biome combined and together.

I feel that you can send coal or petroleum with this and this is the same as sending power. If anything, I'd add logic ribbon ports to them so we could send logic signals. Power plugs - yeah, they could be there as well, but I don't think it is super required.

About the option settings - the more the better, nobody can be sad about them, so yeah, big +1. Most probably I would never use it and I would play small maps instead big one, but I feel there should be an option to have 1 big map as well. DLC should expand the game, and if somebody prefers larger maps they could feel cheated on when the DLC steals their content. Again, not me, but I'd understand somebody like that. But this should be added later in the EA lifecycle along with more asteroids in general, when we could select our starting biomes, asteroid size and space cluster planets count

Archived