Make Cat cap equivalent to the winter hat.

As of right now, the Cat cap has the same insulation factor as the rabbit earmuffs (delaying 60 seconds before the player starts to freeze) require an alchemy engine to prototype, and a catcoon tail along with 4 silk for what is basically a top hat (3.3 sanity per minute) with a little bit of insulation. The thing is, the insulation is so minuscule i barely see people use it, and the sanity aspect of it is heavily outclassed by the Tam. 

I suggest buffing the cat cap to delay 120 seconds of freezing even if it means lowering the sanity gain to 2.2 or buffing the cost back to 4 cat tails, since that way it'd still be a considerable alternative to the winter hat while still being outclassed by both the beefalo hat in insulation and the Tam o' Shanter in sanity.

What do you all think?

34 minutes ago, JosePapp said:

As of right now, the Cat cap has the same insulation factor as the rabbit earmuffs (delaying 60 seconds before the player starts to freeze) require an alchemy engine to prototype, and a catcoon tail along with 4 silk for what is basically a top hat (3.3 sanity per minute) with a little bit of insulation. The thing is, the insulation is so minuscule i barely see people use it, and the sanity aspect of it is heavily outclassed by the Tam. 

I suggest buffing the cat cap to delay 120 seconds of freezing even if it means lowering the sanity gain to 2.2 or buffing the cost back to 4 cat tails, since that way it'd still be a considerable alternative to the winter hat while still being outclassed by both the beefalo hat in insulation and the Tam o' Shanter in sanity.

What do you all think?

i think the catcap is cute and if i have the materials i'll make one for aesthetics so i'd be happy if it were more useful as well though i have no opinion on _how_ it should be made that way

Archived