The Gorge

Every year I miss the event "The Gorge" more and more, I then found a lot of friends with whom I still feel an indestructible kinship, what are the chances that this summer it will be returned again?
I asked this question 2 years ago, to which I did not receive specific answers, but maybe there is some information today?

Just now, ArtemS said:

what are the chances that this summer it will be returned again?

Nil.

Forge and Gorge are not profitable enough to justify running them and the only way to make them profitable enough would be to essentially abandon the actual game in order to develop content just for the events, with more aggressive monetization.

The events like these will not be back anytime soon. If you want to play Gorge again try Re-Gorge-Itated mod, it'll enable Gorge game mode for you to play, It's a lot better than the oryginal event too, got few tweeks, perks for new characters and some challenges to try as well, besides these changes it's the same Gorge event you know and love.

8 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

The events like these will not be back anytime soon. If you want to play Gorge again try Re-Gorge-Itated mod, it'll enable Gorge game mode for you to play, It's a lot better than the oryginal event too, got few tweeks, perks for new characters and some challenges to try as well, besides these changes it's the same Gorge event you know and love.

Oh my God, thank you so much!

Archived