Ways to obtain klei points?

I didnt know where to post this but i wanted to ask if there is a way to obtain klei points other than from promotional links since i saw the lunar and valentine items came back but im lacking points to get the ones im missing and i dont want to miss them this time around.

Promotional links are the only way.

Basically it's used as a reward for keeping up to date on DST and watching out for updates.

There used to be a way that you follow their social media to get some points, but that was replaced by a button that gave me like 1500 when I pressed it and that was it.

• Developer
42 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

There used to be a way that you follow their social media to get some points, but that was replaced by a button that gave me like 1500 when I pressed it and that was it.

It was replaced by the links really. The click thing is a sort of one-time starter infusion of points for people who are new. The idea here is that we don't want to reward people for following us on facebook or twitter or whatever (especially if they don't want to use facebook or twitter or whatever) we want to reward them for keeping up to date on Klei news, no matter where they choose to get that news. So links come with each news announcement.

Archived