Destructible everything

It would be nice, if we can for example destroy security doors, Vending Machines, Light Fixture and so on. A tool or building for moving Neutral Vacillator, Teleporter Transmitter and so on would also be verry helpfull. Would be nice, if you take this into account. Thanks.

Maybe impossible request...The technicians at Klei (rumor) have the fear that the games engine could explode on implementation. Similar to such famous request like "Insulated doors". Maybe the Borg Cube will be in the game someday, but non levitating tables - No way. Flying tables should be a new type of creature in the game (can't be killed, never dies...and flies).

This keeps being suggested. It would be nice if we had the option to at least remove the things that don`t have any inspect buttons. Maybe even make it require a special dupe job (archaeologist dupe) to deconstruct those, maybe even give them a chance to drop artifacts for decor.

Usable stuff like vascilliators and teleporters are more complex to move (imagine somebody trying to rebuild them inside a rocket etc.) but maybe they`ll give us some sort of option to manage those as well.

You know what?

I had enough...

More than half of the DLC feedback contains "please let us deconstruct POI things" and there is new thread about it every other week...

I opened new ticket in issue tracker, maybe this is the way to address this...? 

And on topic - @fl_or_ia_n6 you are right, POI items should be deconstructable. However, I believe that things that work (AETNs, warpers, etc) should remain in play or we should be able to rebuild them. 

Archived